Moulding is the material frames are built from, and we have over 700 frame styles available.
Frames serve multiple purposes. Their main purpose is to help house the piece and to protect the art inside. However, when chosen wisely, they can easily enhance whatever is being showcased.
Choosing the Right Frame
We are always happy to take the time with you to find the best frames for your art. You can preview any combination of mat and frame at our design table.
When choosing a frame, we consider many factors, including:
Here are just some of the types of frame we carry:
- Rustic or barnwood for western art or country landscapes
- Gold for landscapes, fall photos
- Black frames for a strong accent
- Traditional for the classic simple look
- Ornate for decorative, antique, or that extra flair
- Contemporary frames look both modern and simple
- Metal has a sleek design for that minimalist in you
We would be very excited to help you pick the best frame for your piece!